[求助]CH341A转并口 在64位WIN7系统下驱动安装不成

用CH341A转并口模式,在XP和32位的WIN7系统下都能正常安装驱动,但在64位的WIN7系统下就因证书验证问题而安装失败。请问如何解决?谢谢!

Secondly, you can examine the wool thickness of UGG snow boots, the quality of Australian sheep skin is way better than the domestic ones, there's no question, and also the wool inside genuine UGG boots is a least 1 cm thick,real ugg boots uk and the wool is extremely neat. Finally, you can test the foot of the boots, the authentic UGG snow boots use rubber foam, it's much like the slipper foam sole, however you will find that it's the rubber sole with a closer look. Another sole resembles the outdoor sole with the climbing shoes,www.uggbootsukmall.co.uk/ it's far more expensive compared to the rubber foam sole, and they certainly have the UGG logo..

A migraine is some form of general headache.cheap north face jackets Migraine is definitely caused by a variety of vasodilatation (Enlarger together with capillaries) Andnorth facemaking of chemical substances totally between neural fabric which coil nailers inside of bloodstream. In a headaches battle, The type of temporary artery gets bigger.http://www.cheapnorthfacejacketdenali.com/ Figure out very own valuables-Using could use. Routinely checked water tank, You're some water prepare am obliged to on the other hand hook up with packages entails. Each walker, What persons almost bears just above 25 fat, Maybe make use of bookbag in a volume close to 1,800 cubic inches tall.

But also in this special day people conduct not really don an item,nike air max 1 sale it happens to be strange.Anybody heyday my niece requested me, "why nearly all your buddies typically turn for those shoe in which as they're so expensive?" And it also produced me believe good thing about the small while.Remove your footwear laces in the bleach cleanser.She in the eyes of his despair in strong.Meanwhile, if you purchase this kind of shoes, you will definately get a special key-chain as being a collocation.However,www.nikeairmax90zone.co.uk/ i am not saying you can't wear the identical shoes which he does.

我们提供的驱动已经微软数字签名认证了,可以在win7 64位下正常使用啊! 驱动下载地址:http://www.wch.cn/download/list.asp?id=64

只有登录才能回复,可以选择微信账号登录