I am trying to connect with 'Simple peripheral' Bluetooth from my phone but it doesn't connect. Which app can be connected with CH583 simple peripheral module

here is the snapshot of the project

image.png

You can use the BLE Debugging Assistant by Android.If you're using an iPhone you can use lightblue.

F4817285AAFB106F9A985502815D225F.jpg

Ok. I can see lightBlue in iphone but not dowloading in India. And BLE Debugging Assistant by Android is not available in India.

Can my own app be configured and connected with the simple peripheral BLE? If yes, can you please suggest how?

I don't know what your app is, you can try to download our app on our website.BLEAssist.ZIP - 南京沁恒微电子股份有限公司 (wch.cn)

You can also develop according to the information we provide.WCHBleLib_MultiOS.ZIP - 南京沁恒微电子股份有限公司

The pdf you mentioned?WCHBleLib_MultiOS.ZIP - 南京沁恒微电子股份有限公司 for devloping own app uses?WCHBluetoothManager, can I use just BluetoothManager of Android to connect with Module?

And if I can only use?WCHBluetoothManager can you provide mvn repository for the same where I can take the gradle/mvn dependency.

At present, the links provided to you include demos and library functions of our apps under different systems. You can refer to our example for development.

只有登录才能回复,可以选择微信账号登录